Smart pole market to exceed $30.38 billion by 2031, observes
ALBANY, NY, March 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The smart pole market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Smart city project deployment initiatives are driving the development of the underlying digital infrastructure for several functions such as traffic management, parking management, and air and water quality monitoring, thereby creating opportunities in the poles market smart.
Installing smart poles helps make urban sites safer in terms of lower fatality rates and increased emergency response time. Highways, roads, ports and railways are important public places where smart poles are installed to seamlessly perform several essential functions. Smart poles play a vital role in transferring information between connected devices via IoT or other digital technologies.
Smart poles are designed to be compatible with 4G LTE or 5G wireless technology. 5G smart poles can harvest 4G LTE/5G network bandwidth for wireless connectivity from small cell-based stations inside the pole at locations where installing large towers is difficult. Sumitomo Corporation General Trading Group’s alliance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to test 5G smart hubs is a good example. The alliance involves testing areas in Tokyo where installing full-size 5G towers isn’t practical.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=33149
Smart Poles Market – Key Findings of the Report
- Initiatives by several governments to invest in building robust and digitally connected transport infrastructure to reduce the number of road accidents are leading to the installation of smart poles on highways and highways. Smart poles are equipped with advanced monitoring and sensing technologies to trigger an alert in the event of an emergency.
- Installing smart poles is transforming the street lighting landscape for several benefits. Smart poles save energy and are an integral part of smart city plans for multifunctional features.
- Innovations in smart poles are expected to create new frontiers in the smart pole market. For example, smart poles integrated with advanced technologies can alert traffic authorities if traffic jams are reported anywhere.
- Manufacturers in the Smart Pole market are undertaking initiatives for consistent product upgrades. For example, manufacturers are integrating smart hubs with 4G LTE networks because internet connectivity is a prerequisite for smart city projects. The smart poles are also equipped with announcement loudspeakers and charging stations for the convenience of visitors.
- The adaptability of 5G smart pole design to utilize 4G LTE/5G bandwidths, and other innovations to integrate a small cell station in the pole are expected to add a new dimension to the growth of the smart pole market. Video cameras, LiDARs, radars, sensors necessary for navigation of weather, temperature and air quality measurement are additional features of the 5G base station integrated in the smart poles.
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis on – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=33149
Smart Poles Market – Growth Drivers
- An array of smart pole features for smart communities, which include street light monitoring, road signs, traffic lights, public communication system, CCTV, Wi-Fi and vehicle charging station. electric vehicles propel smart pole market
- The technological power of the smart hub to improve the safety and security aspect of smart cities in terms of reduced accident-related deaths and faster response against crime is driving adoption
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=33149
Smart Pole Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the smart pole market are;
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- General electricity company
- Mobile business systems
- Siemens AG
- Telensa Limited
- Zumtobel Group
- HOLDING SE
- Signify Holding B.V.
- Lumca inc.
- Neptune Light Inc.
- Sunna Design Inc.
- Wipro Limited
- ELKO EP
- Shanghai Sansi Electronic Engineering Co.Ltd.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=33149
The smart pole market is segmented as follows;
Smart Pole Market, By Component
- lighting lamp
- Post bracket and post body
- Communication device
Smart Pole Market, By Installation
- New facility
- Renovation facility
Smart Poles Market, By Application
- Highways & Roadways
- Public places
- Railways and ports
Smart Pole Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of America
- The rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Browse the latest Electronics and semiconductor industry TMR Research Reports
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/smart-pole-market.htm